What can I do when I've lost my registration key?
Customers who have purchased Agama Web Buttons can use this form
to make a request for retrieving a lost serial number. Please, enter the e-mail address which you have used in the order form!
Why should buy full version of the program?
You can use a non-expiring demo of this program but the full version allows you to use more
features that are not available in the trial version. You will also be able to use all packages
with beauty button templates. For customers who have purchased the full version we guarantee:
- Free Software Upgrades for your lifetime
- Free download new button packages
- Free Priority support
How to add buttons menu to project in Microsoft FrontPage? (to ver. 2.60)
- Save Your HTML menu in Agama using the HTML template "Base Tab Template" or "Base Template, buttons align to center"
- Copy all pictures to the directory where you saved your files from FrontPage
- Open HTML file created by Agama in Microsoft Frontpage
- Make sure you have set your edit mode to "Normal" (WYSIWYG)
- Mark this symbol and paste it to the first line on your page
- Mark all Buttons on the page which was created by Agama and paste them to your page. That is all.
How to add buttons menu to project in Microsoft FrontPage? (from ver. 2.61)
- Copy all pictures and Script file created by Agama to the directory where you saved your files from FrontPage
Why unable to preview active content in IE in Windows XP SP2 - Rollover effect doesn't work
Solution 1 Enable Internet Explorer to preview active content.
- Click Do Not Show This Message Again.
- Click the Information Bar at the top of the page, and choose Allow Blocked Content.
Solution 2 Permanently enable Internet Explorer to preview active content.
You can permanently enable Internet Explorer to view active content on local files. Doing so prevents the warning from appearing again. Note that completing this solution may allow malicious active content in files on your computer. Complete this solution only if you feel confident in your computer's security measures.
To enable Internet Explorer to preview active content:
- Choose Tools > Internet Options in Internet Explorer.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Internet Options dialog box, and then scroll down to the Security section.
- Select Allow Active Content To Run In Files On My Computer.